Sponsor of 2018 Future Pacers Camp
1) I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in DLCI Lacrosse by following this Parental Code of Conduct Pledge.
2) I will not yell at or argue with referees.
3) I will not force my child to participate in lacrosse.
4) I will not behave negatively at games and I will treat referees, opposing parents and opposing players with respect.
5) I will learn the rules of the game and will treat the game with respect.
6) I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other DLCI event.
7) I will not use profanity while in the presence of student athletes.
8) I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
9) I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
10) I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
11) I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all DLCI games or practices.
12) I will remember that the game is for the student athletes, not for adults.
13) I will do my very best to make lacrosse fun for my child.
14) I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
15) I promise to help my child enjoy the lacrosse experience by doing whatever I can; such as being a respectable fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
16) I will never question or dispute a referee call with words or actions and will not approach a referee about a call either during or after a game.
17) I will not approach a head or assistant coach either before or after a game regarding how the team or my player is being coached and will refrain from any negative comments to the coaching staff while on the field or in the presence of any players or parents. Any of these concerns will be addressed by parents in a calm manner in a private setting.
18) I will contact DLCI board members to report any type of physical or verbal abuse or non-fair play that I witness.
19) I understand, that in order for my child to be eligible for play, I must complete all required registration forms, physical forms, US Lacrosse membership, equipment belonging to the Club from the prior season must have been returned, and all fees paid in full or on the payment plan provided by DLCI.
20) I will abide by the US Lacrosse Code of Conduct.
These fine organizations make what we do possible. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our organization. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click here to learn more about our sponsorship opportunities
Sponsor of the Delaware Lacrosse Club First Annual Mulch Sale